- In praise of ‘low value’ subjects. February 27, 2023
- Frigga Haug and the mystery of learning December 6, 2022
- Debating Growth. November 29, 2022
- Code red for human survival November 8, 2022
- The politics of silence. September 4, 2022
- Posts on Corsican themes. August 10, 2022
- When Corsica welcomed thousands of Serb refugees (1916) August 9, 2022
- Climate justice, heat justice and the politics of resilience August 5, 2022
- Nancy Fraser’s eco-socialist common sense. August 3, 2022
- Education, social justice and survival in a time of crisis. July 18, 2022
- A political education. May 10, 2022
- Redistribution and recognition should go hand in hand. April 17, 2022
- French presidential election: could Mélenchon make it? April 10, 2022
- Owning our crises March 26, 2022
- French elections 2022 January 29, 2022
Eddie Playfair on In praise of ‘low value’ … nivekd on In praise of ‘low value’ … eletseminario.org on Market autonomy or democratic… jofsaxon on Frigga Haug and the mystery of… Eddie Playfair on Debating Growth.
Tag Archives: value added
‘Pick your own’ performance measure.
England’s school and college performance tables are full of fascinating information. This information gives a profile of different providers and the idea is that this can help us make judgements and comparisons. Any tables based on data, assuming they are … Continue reading
Posted in Education Tagged achievement, Education, performance tables, post, Sixth form, value added Leave a comment
Results Day: best of days, worst of days.
It’s a love / hate thing. On the one hand results day is a wonderful moment of celebration when all the hard work put in by students and staff is publicly celebrated, a moment when young people can reflect on … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Learning resources Tagged A levels, achievement, Colleges, information advice and guidance, NewVIc, pass rates, results day, Sixth form, value added 1 Comment