- In praise of ‘low value’ subjects. February 27, 2023
- Frigga Haug and the mystery of learning December 6, 2022
- Debating Growth. November 29, 2022
- Code red for human survival November 8, 2022
- The politics of silence. September 4, 2022
- Posts on Corsican themes. August 10, 2022
- When Corsica welcomed thousands of Serb refugees (1916) August 9, 2022
- Climate justice, heat justice and the politics of resilience August 5, 2022
- Nancy Fraser’s eco-socialist common sense. August 3, 2022
- Education, social justice and survival in a time of crisis. July 18, 2022
- A political education. May 10, 2022
- Redistribution and recognition should go hand in hand. April 17, 2022
- French presidential election: could Mélenchon make it? April 10, 2022
- Owning our crises March 26, 2022
- French elections 2022 January 29, 2022
Eddie Playfair on In praise of ‘low value’ … nivekd on In praise of ‘low value’ … eletseminario.org on Market autonomy or democratic… jofsaxon on Frigga Haug and the mystery of… Eddie Playfair on Debating Growth.
Tag Archives: Ofsted
Is vocational education in England really ‘inadequate’?
The case for the prosecution: “Educational provision for the many children who do not succeed at 16 or who would prefer an alternative to higher education, is inadequate at best and non-existent at worst.” Michael Wilshaw, Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector … Continue reading
L’inspection en Angleterre
Comment fonctionne l’inspection des établissements en Angleterre? Comment est-elle ressentie par les enseignants et les chefs d’établissement sur le terrain ? Le bilan du système anglais est-il plutôt positif ou négatif ? Si vous êtes enseignant en France vous aurez peut-être rêvé … Continue reading
Posted in Education, en Francais Tagged Education, in French, inspection, Ofsted 4 Comments
Better inspection for all?
A critical evaluation of the proposed new Ofsted inspection framework The current Ofsted consultation “Better inspection for all” proposes a new common inspection framework for schools, academies, colleges, training providers and Early Years settings to provide greater coherence in our inspection … Continue reading