- In praise of ‘low value’ subjects. February 27, 2023
- Frigga Haug and the mystery of learning December 6, 2022
- Debating Growth. November 29, 2022
- Code red for human survival November 8, 2022
- The politics of silence. September 4, 2022
- Posts on Corsican themes. August 10, 2022
- When Corsica welcomed thousands of Serb refugees (1916) August 9, 2022
- Climate justice, heat justice and the politics of resilience August 5, 2022
- Nancy Fraser’s eco-socialist common sense. August 3, 2022
- Education, social justice and survival in a time of crisis. July 18, 2022
- A political education. May 10, 2022
- Redistribution and recognition should go hand in hand. April 17, 2022
- French presidential election: could Mélenchon make it? April 10, 2022
- Owning our crises March 26, 2022
- French elections 2022 January 29, 2022
Eddie Playfair on In praise of ‘low value’ … nivekd on In praise of ‘low value’ … eletseminario.org on Market autonomy or democratic… jofsaxon on Frigga Haug and the mystery of… Eddie Playfair on Debating Growth.
Tag Archives: principle
The politics of silence.
Simplex and Sapiens are discussing the opposition’s strategy. Simplex: This government has lost all credibility and support and has no plan for dealing with the crisis. Sapiens: Agreed. The times we’re living in require a complete change of policy and … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Tagged elections, Labour party, manifesto, opposition, policy, political parties, political programme, politics, pragmatism, principle 1 Comment
Your dogma, my principles.
Simplex and Sapiens are discussing the government’s plan to open more selective schools. Simplex: Our mission is to build a country that works for everyone. Sapiens: Sounds like a good starting point. Sim: Yes, it’s a vision of a truly … Continue reading
Posted in Education, Education policy, Politics Tagged comprehensive education, dogma, Education, grammar schools, principle, schools, selection Leave a comment